Gebäude, Raum 51, 02-29
I worked for three years as a scientific assistent at the Chair of Algorithms and Data Structures after writing my Master's Thesis under the supervision of Prof. Hannah Bast in 2011.
During this time I have mainly been involved in the development of Broccoli, a semantic full-text search engine that combines full-text search with structured information from ontologies.
Lectures I assisted:
- Information Retrieval (Winter Term 2012/2013) (Course Page)
A list of my publications:
- Hannah Bast, Florian Bäurle, Björn Buchhold, Elmar Haussmann: Semantic full-text search with broccoli. In Proceedings of the 37th international ACM SIGIR conference on Research & development in information retrieval. ACM, 2014. [ PDF ]
- Hannah Bast, Florian Bäurle, Björn Buchhold, Elmar Haussmann: Easy Access to the Freebase Dataset. In Proceedings of the companion publication of the 23rd international conference on World wide web companion. International World Wide Web Conferences Steering Committee, 2014. [ PDF ]
- Hannah Bast, Florian Bäurle, Björn Buchhold, Elmar Haussmann: A Case for Semantic Full-Text Search. In Proceedings of the 1st Joint International Workshop on Entity-Oriented and Semantic Search. ACM, 2012 [ PDF ]
- Hannah Bast, Florian Bäurle, Björn Buchhold, Elmar Haussmann: Broccoli: Semantic Full-Text Search at your Fingertips. In arXiv preprint arXiv:1207.2615 (2012). [ Link ]
- Florian Bäurle: A User Interface for Semantic Full Text Search. Master's Thesis, University of Freiburg, July 2011 [ PDF ]